Wednesday, April 10, 2013

t- shirt tahajud





Dua before beginning Salatul Layl

In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful
O Allah bless Muhammad and his family
O Allah I turn to You through Your Prophet the Prophet of mercy and (through) his family  and I place them in front of my needs
so make me through them,
respected, in the world and in the hereafter and from the near ones
O Allah have mercy on me through them
and do not punish me through them
and guide me through them
and do not lead me astray through them
and grant me sustenance through them
and do not deny me through them
and fulfill my needs of the world & the hereafter
Surely You have power over all things
and (You) are aware of all things
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَ آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
اَللّهُمَّ اِنِّي اَتَوَجَّهُ اِلَيْكَ بِنَبِيِّكَ نَبِيِّ الرَّحْمَةِ وَ آلِهِ
وَ اُقَدِّمُهُمْ بَيْنَ يَدَيْ حَوَ ائِجِي
فَاجْعَلْنِي بِهِمْ وَجِيْهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَ الآخِرَةِ
وَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِيْنَ
اَللّهُمَّ ارْحَمْنِي بِهِمْ وَ لاَ تُعَذِّبْنِي بِهِمْ
وَ اهْدِنِي بِهِمْ وَ لاَ تُضِلَّنِي بِهِمْ
وَ ارْزُقْنِي بِهِمْ وَ لاَ تَحْرِمْنِي بِهِمْ
وَ اقْضِ لِي حَوَائِجَ الدُّنْيَا وَ الآَخِرَةِ
اِنَّكَ عَلى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ
وَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيْمٌ

No comments:

Post a Comment